Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Kaelyn goes to Sentosa


It was a Sunday. As usual, I woke mummy and daddy up at 6am. I was particularly excited. Daddy mentioned something about getting on wheels, cycling with me and feel the wind in my hair.

But daddy, you have to get something right. I am still considered botak (no hair). I feel the wind right on my scalp, not in any hair.

Anyway I was washed, fed and dressed and whisked out of the house. Then dad decided it's too late in the morning and probably too warm for cycling. So we went to do one of mummy's favorite activities, going to the shopping malls looking for clothings for me! 

YAY for mummy.


After our lunch, dad still decided that it was still quite warm. So he mentioned about visiting a world of water or underwater world at Sentosa instead. 


It sounds really great until we got there. The queue was super duper long for the underwater world. And It was so so warm out there :( 

But i got to see what's a snake.



I saw some tortoise.


I saw the beach.



But it was so warm. I was sticky from the sweat and heat. Daddy was sticky. Mummy was sticky too. We left shortly for the comfort of the cool air conditioned room at home. We just slept through the afternoon.

I was glad for the aircondition...ZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment